Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm beginning to feel it is crunch time (with many of my commitments), and I'm a little apprehensive of what's on the other side.

It seems my whole life consists of loose ends (but close to being tied up). I need to take some giant steps in these areas and put a period. (I'm ALMOST done with my course, I'm ALMOST where I should be with my weight, I'm ALMOST ready to begin my widow's ministry, I'm ALMOST to the end of committee obligations, etc., etc., etc.)

I have so much going on in my head (and heart); only God can take all of this and make it beautiful (in His time).

2 comments:

Rural Writer said...

I know what you mean! Too many things going on and none of them completed. You certainly have a lot of loose ends. I hope you get to tie some of them up soon!

40-dayturnaround said...

Thanks! I do, too! I am going to start right now!