Wednesday, May 13, 2009

God shows His presence in so many (everyday) ways.

At work yesterday I needed a commercial size can of crushed pineapple for a salad, so I went to the can rack and found none, only tidbits--which meant I had to puree them into crushed. I took the can and started walking away only to hear a crash to the floor. I turned to see what had fallen off the rack--a can of crushed pineapple! I forgot that I put two cans of crushed pineapple behind some tidbits last week. In the (almost) two years I've worked there, no can has ever fallen from the rack.

It's wonderful to have an omnipotent God watching over me!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Linda, It is really neat, even in little ways, when God shows His presence to us. Judy

40-dayturnaround said...

I'm so glad you read my blog, Judy. You are such an encouragement.