Monday, August 24, 2009

What a nice weekend. It was quiet, yet busy enough to get a few things done--both business and pleasure!

The weather has been so nice. I hope I take the time to enjoy some of it. Our garden is waning but still producing a little. I made a big batch of salsa this weekend using tomatoes, jalapenos, green peppers and onions from the garden. I added fresh cilantro, fresh lime juice and banana peppers (from a friend's garden!) to it as well. Of course, to give it "the heat", I added seasonings. It came out pretty good--but not as good as Chapala's!

It was a good weekend.

6 comments:

Rural Writer said...

I love your new pic! You look GREAT!

40-dayturnaround said...

Thanks, Tish. I love the Rural Writer picture, too!

I will be going under a new name starting Monday, August 31. Is there a way to leave a forwarding address under The Ten Pound Club for a while?

Anonymous said...

Love the new Picture Linda!! Hugs!

40-dayturnaround said...

Thanks! Slowly but surely, a day at a time.

Me said...

The simplest way to do it would be one last post with a link to your new website, so when people can click on it and go to the new one.

Alternatively, if you know how to get into your templates, you could put in a 301 redirect link.

40-dayturnaround said...

Thanks, Tish. I will have John help me with that. I knew you would know what to do!