Monday, February 25, 2008

I am looking forward to starting a new week. I have some activities planned for each day after work and hope that helps me stayed focused on getting my body to a healthy state.

I am tempted to change gears and go to a different eating program. It would work quickly, but I don't think I could live with it forever. It is one where mostly raw fruits and vegetables are eaten.

I'm not going to jump onto anything new just yet. (I've learned!) God will give me the answer as I ponder this throughout the day. Faithful is He.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am so not the one to give weight loss advice since I have totally stalled but I really think a balanced plate at every meal is the way to go.
Every time I try to eat oddly in a way to lose weight quickly, I rebel worse than ever. That is why I am currently at my heaviest weight ever. If it isn't something that you can do for the rest of your life it isn't good. I will stop with the unsolicited advice now. Happy Monday.