Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm looking forward to getting back into my work routine. There were too many activities this weekend--and too much eating!

At work I'm too busy to feel hungry. I like it that way. (I have lost three more pounds, though, since incorporating the tea diet with my diet--a total of forty-five). The best thing about losing weight is the way I feel. I was going down a pretty scary road for many, many years.

I praise God (continually) for this new direction He has shown me.

2 comments:

Betty Anne said...

Hi Linda! I read all your sweet comments on the blogs I watch. You are such an awesome encourager. I rarely comment, but I sure appreciate you living out your giftedness in that area! Congratulations on losing 45 pounds!! Wow! I see you drink tea...what is this tea? I am sure it is not the tea, but the discipline you have learned and are living by. Good job! Blessings today!

40-dayturnaround said...

Thanks, Betty Anne. I loved hearing from you.