Monday, November 10, 2008

It's good to feel tiptop again! Waking up with a headache every morning was the worse part of the illness--whatever it was!

I'm ready to take on a new week. I find myself (already) looking forward to the weekend, though. Right now having a job is necessary, but what it is taking from me is priceless--the best hours of my day. I hope to be taking a new direction, but the timing of it is in God's hands.

My daily decision is to be content "what ere befalls me" and go on trusting in God's perfect plan, purposed (just for me).

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am glad you are feeling better...thanks for your sweet letters. I am doing better in the other situation. I am trying to tread lightly for the time being.

40-dayturnaround said...

Thanks for your encouragements, Rachel--I'm thankful to have such a friend. You have a wonderful heart and hold your family so tenderly as you make selfless choices.