Thursday, November 27, 2008

(More computer problems!)

Thanksgiving has such special meaning for our family (and for all families, I'm sure). Since I work all day, I fixed everything last night and will enjoy the feast with family tonight. The phone was busy last night with everyone calling (out of excitement!) about the activities of today. It will be a good day.

I'm thankful for a loving God who one day, thirty-seven years ago, stirred within my heart the need for a Savior. To all have a blessed day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, Here at the Stumme's we are preparing for Thanksgiving Dinner. I have so much to be thankful for. Both Jack and Joanna and their families are here. Joyce Rudduck is joining us as well. I just wanted to let you know I have enjoyed your web-site a lot. You are an encouragement and you have done so well. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Judy

40-dayturnaround said...

You are a wonderful encourager, Judy. (It was so good to see Jack and Cindy and their children. What a blessing it was when Cindy and Rachel sang.)