Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Trying to keep all the plates up and spinning is quite a feat! Of course, something is going to suffer.

The last few weeks it has been slothful eating habits. I've grabbed what I could at work, which is very little raw. Yesterday for lunch, though, I made a nice veggie wrap with goat cheese. I felt very good about it. (Alas, supper was a "grab and go.") Today my focus is back to good health; that cannot slip away.

I'm thankful God only lets me drift so far--He never fails.


2 comments:

Me said...

Your veggie wrap sounds good! What do you use to make one?

40-dayturnaround said...

I use a large veggie wrap--spinach, tomato or whole grain--and spread goat cheese down the center of it (which I buy at Sam's Club in a tube. I also buy ready-made guacamole at Sam's Club and use that instead of the goat cheese--for variety). I put assorted bell pepper chunks, onion chunks and kidney beans over the cheese. I fold the ends to the center and enjoy it over a plate. (You will need a fork to pick up the pieces that land on the plate!)