Monday, August 6, 2007

What a great weekend! After working four straight days, it was wonderful to have a couple days at home.

Sunday was great; it is my favorite day of the week. We are blessed with a loving church family and pastoral staff. What a joy it is to spend the Lord's Day with them!

My leg/knee/ankle pain is almost gone! I don't understand it, but I'm praising God for it! I guess the hard work as salad/dessert girl is agreeing with me. I do alot of fast walking and heavy lifting at work; I've never felt better! I come home ready to fall into bed but feel great the next day. I am thankful for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are an encouragement to me right now. Knowing that someone else out there is denying the sugar/chocolate "fix" helps me stay on track. I always feel better when I put in a good day's work. Staying busy is key to avoiding overeating or eating the wrong foods. Nancy B.