Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What a day at work yesterday. My daily prayer is I won't lose my testimony.

The chaos can sometimes brew up a fleshly action, comment, or look. I wanted to slam the door telling my boss it's not worth it (with fire in my eyes)! It was a bad day. I know God is preparing me and strengthening me through each trial (He permits), and I don't want to react to them. Yesterday was just a day of ongoing depletion of body, soul, and spirit.

How precious sleep is; God's gift to a worn out body!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a much better day at work! My mother worked as a school cook for a while, and I know it gets hectic trying to keep up in those kitchens. I admire your tenacity and keeping after it, while at the same time making such big changes in other parts of your life, like your diet. good going all around!

40-dayturnaround said...

Thanks, Tish. The next day was much better!