Monday, February 9, 2009

I've had an enjoyable weekend, but I'm still not ready to start a new work week. (Part of it is because of the time-consuming menu I have to work with this week.)

Working outside the home is certainly not for me. I've only had a year and a half of it, and I'm already burned out. I had a lofty idea of working ten years, but I now realize how out of my element I am living in such a structured forty hours (every week). How do people do it?

It's good to see doors open and close; God uses all doors to instruct and prepare us for His purposed plan.

2 comments:

Me said...

I don't know how people do it. I did it a few years, but I didn't care for it. but I'm a real hermit, so that's probably part of the reason!

40-dayturnaround said...

I like being home, too. I would love to have you as a neighbor--again!