Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What I said yesterday about making the day longer didn't work today--I overslept!

Well, today I am sixty. My dear daughter said (in her card) that sixty is the new thirty. That makes me younger than three-fourths of my children! I know what she meant, though, and appreciate her loving expression. I feel good about entering this new decade. In the twilight of my fifties I had some amazing things happen, and I want to use that as my springboard to begin this fresh start.

I know God will continue showing me His program and aiding me in my quest to live a life in complete balance.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday. As you said you have made some amazing changes and I am glad that I have been able to share them even if I am skulking around in the background :)

40-dayturnaround said...

Rachel, it was so good to hear from you. It made my birthday very special. I don't mind you being in the background--there are many seasons in life.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Trust you had a fantastic day! So glad to hear you are doing so well with all your changes! Have a great week!

Claire said...

Happy Birthday! Though I don't often comment, I read your blog often, and find inspiration here. Thank you, and again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

40-dayturnaround said...

Thank you, Claire, for taking the time to leave a comment. It was so good to hear from you.