Thursday, June 28, 2007

I can't believe this is Thursday already. I have been on this new eating program for three days and am beginning the fourth day with two more pounds off. I have three pounds to go; my heart is singing.

I am so thankful my cousin shared this new way of eating with me. God's timing is amazing. I started walking again a month ago and was searching for the right "diet" that I could embrace as a lifestyle. Sunday night everything fell into place.

There is something about doing both together that makes each one easier. I don't dread my daily walks, nor do I dread my small portions. I know my batting average isn't good in this area; I've been on a perpetual "diet" most of my adult life. So far, and that's all I have, it is a good fit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mom! I can see God working in your life and I'm so proud of you. Today is a good day.

I love you!

Anne

Anonymous said...

Sounds like to me you're doing great. Keep up the good work!
tish