Friday, June 29, 2007

This has been quite a week--the kind I enjoy looking back at. It is a good feeling to do what you know is right. I have been on this new eating program for four days; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. This morning, Friday, I reached my ten-pound goal. Yahoo!!!!!!!

My journey to good health will continue, and my weight-loss counter will turn back to zero. I will start over counting to ten as my jounrney takes me closer to my desired weight.

I am thankful for this good start God has blessed me with. My focus remains on Jesus Christ through all of this. As one of my favorite books so aptly states, "It's not about me."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee, let's have some cake! :)

Just kidding, great job Mom!!!

Love, Anne

Me said...

CONGRATULATIONS! & WAY TO GO! You're really doing great Linda!