Friday, July 20, 2007

I went through yesterday thinking it was Friday, and no one corrected me when I kept referring to the next day as Saturday. It wasn't until I said to my husband, "This sure doesn't feel life Friday" that I realized it wasn't! Have you ever had days like that?

This does feel like Friday, and I'm glad it is. I always look forward to the weekend. It seems people are more available then, myself included. I feel too often I get caught up in "my world" during the week, missing opportunities to reach out to others. (I battle the great trap of isolationism and fight the urge to give into it.)

It is wonderful to look back on the week and see accomplishments. Not just personal ones, but accomplishments that will count for eternity. I don't want to miss the mark.

No comments: