Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Well, this is where the rubber meets the road---a family reunion. This is where I will have to put my money where my mouth is, where the proof is in the pudding, where the wheat is separated from the chaff.

It will be a three-day eating frenzy where everyone is bringing their best dish, (or dishes!). I was always in there refilling my plate with the best of them. But now, a new day has dawned in my life----or has it? This is the test of all tests.

Thank goodness for my cousin who introduced me to this new lifesyle; she will be there as well. She told me we could be a support for each other, so we are going into this scary situation with a plan; a plan on passing the test!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay strong, you can do this. You will feel so much better about yourself and stronger if you just push the 2nds away! Enjoy the fellowship of the reunion. Tell my cousins from the great state of Texas, Howday! :)

Love, Anne