Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My "triple threat" has been reduced to a "double threat", so that's progress. The doctor was pleased with my blood work and weight, but wants to see continual progress every three months. I need the pressure.

I looked into a job today---I don't know if that would help or hinder my weight-loss journey. It seems to take me all day to get all my "i's" dotted and "t's" crossed. My interview is Friday; I'm a little nervous that I'm getting in over my head. I have decided on a number for an hourly wage; if it is under that number, I'm not taking the job. I won't work Sundays, either, so that might be the deal-breaker. I'm at peace either way.

My portion sizes are my biggest struggle right now, but I love everything else about my new eating program. I can see why the success rate is so high in keeping the weight off. There is something to be said about simplicity.

1 comment:

Me said...

Glad to hear your doctor's visit went well. Your new lifestyle is paying off already! Way to go!!